Services We Offer at KEAN Auto in Courtenay, BC
KEAN Auto Services in Courtenay, BC can take care of your vehicle’s maintenance and auto repair needs whether it’s 5 months old, 5 years old, or 25 years old. Our skilled, highly experienced technicians can do everything from getting your car back on the road after a breakdown to diagnosing an intermittent issue to simply performing the routine maintenance your vehicle needs to fulfill the manufacturer’s warranty requirements. Our services include:
- Check Engine Lights
- Emission System Repairs
- Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Heating Systems
- Water Pumps
- Wheel Balance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Drive Axles
- Oil Changes / Lube Service
- Radiator Service - Coolant / Antifreeze Change / Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- A/C - Air Conditioning
- Wheel / Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair
- Exhaust / Muffler Service & Repair
Preventative maintenance is key, not just for extending the life of your vehicle and maintaining your manufacturer’s warranty, but keeping your loved ones safe when you’re on the road. At KEAN Auto Services, your family’s safety is our number one priority. Regardless of why you bring in your car, we will perform a complimentary inspection to ensure there are no issues that could cause you problems later on.
Our Most Popular Services
In addition to the typical 6,000/12,000/24,000/48,000 and 96,000 km maintenance intervals your vehicle requires, we also offer a wide variety of other services to ensure your vehicle—or your potential vehicle—is in tip-top shape. Here’s more information about our most popular services:
- Oil & Filter Change – Following the manufacturer’s recommended schedule for your engine’s oil and filter change is critical to the longevity of your engine. KEAN Auto Services will drain the engine crankcase oil and replace it with the manufacturer’s recommended oil, replace the engine oil filter, check and top off fluid levels, lubricate the chassis and steering, check and adjust tire pressure as necessary, and perform a courtesy 35-point inspection.
- Coolant Flush – A coolant flush removes rust and scale deposits that build up over time. It’s important to remove these deposits before they cause overheating and damage your engine.
- Motor-Vac Fuel Injection Service – If you are experience loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, hard start, or poor fuel economy, it may be due to contaminant deposits in the fuel distribution system. Motor-vac fuel injection service removes power-robbing contaminants by cleaning the intake manifold, fuel rails, fuel injectors, valves, and throttle plates.
- Computer Diagnostics – Is your Check Engine light or Service Engine Soon light on? KEAN Auto Services uses state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment. We will retrieve any stored trouble codes and perform any onboard computer system analysis
- Starting & Charging System Check – Our certified technicians will check the operating function and condition of the starter, alternator, regulator, and battery, and provide you with a printed analysis.
- Transmission Flush – Today’s vehicles require regular transmission fluid changes. A transmission flush is an environmentally friendly and efficient method of replacing all your transmission fluid. Follow your vehicle manufacturer’s recommended service interval.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection – When considering purchasing a pre-owned automobile, have it inspected by our certified technicians. We will perform a 52-point vehicle inspection, and you will receive a printed report with details regarding condition and defects. You will also receive a printout of any manufacturer’s recalls and bulletins.
- Provincial Inspections – KEAN Auto Services is licensed by the province of British Columbia to perform private and commercial motor vehicle inspections.
- Deluxe Maintenance Package – Our deluxe maintenance package includes:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Lubricate chassis and steering
- Check and adjust tire pressure
- Rotate tires
- Check charging and starting system
- Four wheel brake check
- 52-point vehicle inspection
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Chances are we do that too. Call us today or contact us online to find out.